- Cal Animage Beta and UC San Diego reserves the right to remove anyone not in compliance of the rules to their discretion
- All university policies and regulations apply to attendees of Animefest.
- Attendees must respect common sense rules for public behavior, personal interaction, common courtesy, and respect for private property. Harassing or offensive behavior will not be tolerated. If your behavior becomes problematic, security will have to intervene to dispute the issue.
- Attendees are prohibited from directly handling the console setups. Any attendee seen tampering or otherwise damaging Animefest property are liable for repairs and/or replacements. For free play setups, if you would like to change the game, contact a volunteer or officer at the administrative table.
- Physical contact, photography, or recordings of other individuals is not allowed without their explicit permission.
- No weapons or props designed or made with the ability to cause death or serious bodily injury to any person or property is permitted. Misuse of a prop will result in that prop being deemed unsafe.
- Please don’t hesitate to call campus security, volunteers, or officers of Cal Animage Beta if you see anything suspicious or disorderly conduct.